PointMaster Pointing Applicator Gun tool.
Fast, accurate pointing
using 'real' regular mortar or grout, not expensive special mortar.
With PointMaster you don't have to make mortar suitable for the tool; It is designed to apply mortar or grout suitable for the job. Your mortar's strength isn't compromised.
Small stones left in the mix won't block the nozzle as you work.
Is there an easier, faster and more accurate way to apply mortar & grout ?
Unlike other pointing guns, there is no small nozzle or mechanism to block or break.
Loading the tool is very quick and easy.
Keeping the tool at right angles to the joint, apply hand pressure to inject the mix.
Mortar or grout is applied to the back of the joint,
ensuring a complete fill,
without air pockets.
Application is precise and extremely fast. Waste material is reduced.
|A TIP FOR POINTING DURING CHANGABLE WEATHER
Weather can play a big part when pointing patios. Using the speed of the PointMaster
& Lafarge Extra Rapid Cement in a 3:1 mix, our tests on concrete paving joints were weather-proof in under 2 Hours in temperatures just above freezing. Extra Rapid also
excellent bonding strength, which is ideal for paving, and other low suction work.
- High Flow, offset, stainless steel nozzle is user adjustable to suit various joint widths.
- The tool is suitable for multiple varied applications and different mortar types.
- Ergonomic design enables the PointMaster
to be used for prolonged periods.
- High capacity cylinder and flared loading end ensures fast application and fill cycles.
- Simple, durable & robust, the PointMaster is easy to clean, product life is extended.
Watch the video to see PointMaster in use
on regular brickwork, 10square metres an hour is easily achievable.... see the video
7x 45cm paving slab joints filled in just 25 seconds (in one fill).... shown halfway through